Barbera d'Asti Tasmorcan Elio Perrone 2020

Elio Perrone's Barbera d'Asti Tasmorcan comes from vineyards located near Isola d'Asti, more precisely in the hamlet of Mongovone. After pressing the grapes, the must ferments in temperature-controlled steel tanks. Subsequent ageing takes two routes: 70% of the mass matures in 25-hectolitre oak casks, while the remaining 30% is refined in French oak barriques for 4 months. Bottling takes place in the early spring following the harvest. 

Barbera d'Asti

Quantity :
Professional Conservation
Safe shipping
No product available!

Out-of-Stock


 

Free Shipping (for orders over 69,90 €)

 

Telephone and chat assistance (24 hours a day)

 

Secure payments (we accept all credit cards)

Tasmorcan Barbera d'Asti reveals itself to the eye with a ruby-coloured appearance, concentrated and endowed with a fine intensity. The nose is enveloped in a texture of mainly fruity aromas, enriched by a slight spiciness. On the palate it is medium-bodied, with a full, rounded mouthfeel, characterised by a fresh flavour of fine intensity. A Barbera that I would dare to define as "didactic", continually inviting you to take another sip.

Data sheet

Zone
Piedmont
Year
2020
Alcohol
14,5 %
Format
0,75 L
Grapes
Berbera
Classification
DOCG
This product has no reviews!

Boxed:

Sticky Add To Cart

Font: